Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Life Recently

I'm trying to think of what is new in my life but all I can think of is how EVERYONE ON THE EARTH is getting engaged and having babies, except me of course.I can't really complain that much because I have been dating my boyfriend for 3 and a half years (since right after high school) and I just turned 21 so I'm not in a rush but it would be fun. I can wait. I can wait. I can wait.
21st Birthday.... got my candles blown out for me :p thanks little bro! Sorry no drunken pictures to report, alcohol tastes awful to me!! Here's me tasting a tropical something.
What elseeee..... I have been working at the same place for 3 years now so that's cool. I get 2 weeks vacation... I take a little vacation every morning when I come in late.... I can't help I am unable to get out of bed before 7:30AM. Except for today, I got up at 6:40 and went and worked out so I could have a leg up in the step game. I use a pedometer called " Fitbit" www.fitbit.com It's awesome and I compete with my stepmom and two aunts! My daily goal is 11,000 steps. They say 10,000 keeps your heart healthy so I try to up it. As of right now I am at 5,358 steps. I am winning for the day, but it all goes downhill once I go home and start watching my shows. Luckily tonight I will get some extra steps because I have to work at my church nursery from 6-8pm. Wooo little babies gotta get my fix. HA HA HA Have a good day everyone, I really will try to post more if anyone cares. XXX Avery

No comments:

Post a Comment