Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WOW......

Sooooo POTW (people of the world) sorry I've been MIA Life is busy. School is going good, Math was kickin my butt for a little bit there but I think im gettin caught up..... this semester ends December 14. And I'm not sure when the new one starts but my tuition is due the 7th of December. woot.

Drama: Wellllll my best friend Brittany got FRICKEN MARRIED!!!! without telling ANYONE, like no call, no text, no facebook. NO NOTHIN! So the wedding was at her little church and she wore A SKIRT and a wool top. Cream and white..... yea oh and the groom wore JEANS. omg..... yea she's having a bigger wedding this summer, which I dont get, I'm guessing there is a bun in the oven. So I guess we'll find out soon right?

Drama: I hate my apartment, alot. Its messy, lonley, expensive, and BORING! oh and I'm never there unless im alseep. So yea.... Jessica wants to move in with me and after lots of talking shes going to move in, in April..... wooo. I dont know. The room she'd be in is currently my closet...... fantastic. Because I have too many clothes for one closet. Such a pain ;) I'm sure I can down size a little!

Drama: More apartment liveing crap...... My towel rack above my toilet fell off the wall and "duke" had to actually fix something.... yea its back up but the paint still needds to be touched up. Ugh.

Well work is almost over, today been a pretty okay day not much going on. I have a really bad kanker sore so I have to use listerine 4 times a day and not the mint flavor. the yellow nasty kind. Hopefully that works. Its killing me.

Halloween: Ian and I are going to a halloween party, its on Saturday night, I'm being an indian and hes being a cow boy! How fun :)


Well im away to clean off my desk and go home! XOXO :)



XXX Avery

No comments:

Post a Comment