Monday, November 2, 2015

Worst Blogger Ever?

Well, I'm back... only by accident. I discovered I had my google home page linked with my should have been blog. I see I haven't gained any followers! So what's new? Well I moved again since my last post, I have been at Foote Hills Estates for about a year and a half now with my boyfriend Ian. We have a townhouse! So that's a step up from apartment, I have a little garden of cucumbers in the front and tomatoes in the back! Living together is so fun, he cracks me up. Except his cleaning habits are not the best. I kind of like cleaning in a weird way, so it isn't the end of the world! We live in the same complex and his cousin Matt and his girlfriend Amanda, which is always entertaining. They recently got engaged after dating for over 10 years!!! They get married August 6th, 2016. Amanda asked me to be a bridesmaid which I thought was very sweet. Ian is a groomsman, so it should be good craic.
What else is new? hmmm this summer we made a long weekend trip to the UP and we kayaked the Pictured Rocks and that was AMAZING! We stayed at a campground in Munising and we had the perfect weekend for weather. We also went down a old log slide and omg, climbing back up that thing was quite the challenge. It was a great trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment