Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I HATE PAINT







So the paint in the apartment has been a huge controversy, because "duke" won't paint the whole thing. mean i have to buy paint..... but what he did paint he didn't do right!!!! The bathroom was supposed to be a lovely light light light teal blue. very pretty and matches everything I have perfectly! and this is what I end up with LIME GREEN! are you kidding me?!?!?!?! ugh so I marched down to the front office and apparently the painters are morons because they don't know the difference between green and blue. yea... that's a big difference. so today they are re-painting the bathroom. absolutely ridiculous! now the rest of the walls should be a veryyy pretty grey to go with my yellow and grey themed dining room and kitchen and living room and 2 bedrooms. NOPE! this is the color I picked butttt.... it looks purple :( I might still work once I have everything up and decorated but omg.... its horrible. On the plus side Ian and Jessica came over last night so sit on my porch and talk! It was so cute. Jessica got her hair done, she usually has dark brown hair and now its like a blonde brown.... she looks hot. aka we can no longer be friends!!! But never the less it was an interesting day yesterday! :) more pics tomorrow! promise!





xxx Aves

No comments:

Post a Comment