Monday, July 11, 2011

mah mah mah mahonday

SO the weekend is over which means its time for an UPDATE ON LIFE (UOL) first things first. My first apartment.... SO this whole process started way back in Fabuary (yea i ment to say FABuary!) the apartment is right down the road from my parents which is nice because I'm so scared to sleep by myself, but im guessing that'll be the worst part. I have all the furniture and its being painted a lovely grey tone as I type. My color scheme is yellow, grey, white, and black. FABULOUS!! It'll be just like out of a home and garden magizine! But this apartment hasnt come to me easily! I have been going back and forth with 'Duke' about paint, move in dates, cost, flooring, floor level. and FINALLY on friday I signed the lease. :) So I have keys! 4 of them. Now the problem is getting all the necessities like a vacuum. But I did get a very nice air filter so I can sleep and breathe :) I need noise to sleep and I need clean air to breathe properly! Next is the food, since at my house we are extream couponers we have a lot of the cleaning supplies and snacky things stored up so thats good but I need the necessities like ya know popcorn #popcornaddict and pop and poptarts. POP! Oh for those of you who dont know I am a twitter bug :) its MissAveryDior so follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment