Friday, July 29, 2011

what is with the thunder people?

















BAHHH this whole apartment thing is starting to rub me up the wrong way. I cant sleep. I'm sick of doing dishes. I'm sick of cleaning. I'm sick of my friends always wanting to hang out. I will say there are some good parts like cooking what ever I want WHEN ever I want. So, thats pretty fab... I've got some more pics I just got my kitchen table and Ian and I made dinner too! So that was fun! OH and I got my tv and internet up and going so Im totally back in action! Enjoy my pictures!




SO the THUNDER thats been going on for the past two nights is rediculous..... like I cant sleep. and Im a heavy sleeper so you know its bad. The worst part for me is waking up in the middle of the night and not having anyone else around. It freaks me out. Ugh. I guess this was to be expected right? Oh and the blinds situation is still going on, I have these blinds that are a foot too short for the window and its really annyoing and one of these days it better get fixed or Im going to call and complain to the owner because it's really getting anoying to shove pillows infront of the windows. GRRR.. that is all. XXX Avery

No comments:

Post a Comment